If providing residential services is your calling, you'll want to consider the Direct Support Professional (DSP) role at NorthEast Residential Services.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will:
- Work with residents of a group home
- Assist clients with physical or mental disabilities
- Help clients perform daily tasks and provide them with companionship
- Assist adults to become active in their community
We have employment opportunities available in Gray, ME, as well as the Androscoggin, Cumberland and Oxford Hills areas.
As a valued member of our community, you'll receive:
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for bonuses and pay raises
- Paid on-site training at NRS with opportunities for advanced training
- Opportunities to earn stipends based on training completion or your salaried position
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Above all, you'll become part of a community of residential service providers that values and respects its members.
Do you have questions about the employment application process? Call 207-657-1387 now to speak with a friendly member of our staff in Gray, ME.