You can complete the application below or contact us to start the application process!
Search Our Current Open Opportunities
Explore the benefits we have to offer
As a valued member of our community, you’ll receive:
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for bonuses and pay raises
- Paid on-site training at NRS with opportunities for advanced training
- Opportunities to earn stipends based on training completion or your salaried position
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Above all, you’ll become part of a community of residential service providers that values and respects its members.
Do you have questions about the employment application process? Call (207) 657-1387 now to speak with a friendly member of our staff in Gray, ME.
Have a passion for improving lives? Looking for a company that takes care of its employees?
Discover fulfilling employment opportunities at NorthEast Residential Services
Currently Serving Locations Throughout Maine
If providing residential services is your calling, you’ll want to consider the Direct Support Professional (DSP) role at NorthEast Residential Services.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will:
- Work with residents of a group home
- Assist clients with physical or mental disabilities
- Help clients perform daily tasks and provide them with companionship
- Assist adults to become active in their community
We have employment opportunities available throughout Maine.