If providing residential services is your calling, you'll want to consider the Direct Support Professional (DSP) role at NorthEast Residential Services.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will:
- Work with residents of a group home
- Assist clients with physical or mental disabilities
- Help clients perform daily tasks and provide them with companionship
- Assist adults to become active in their community
We have employment opportunities available in Gray, ME, as well as the Androscoggin, Cumberland and Oxford Hills areas.
Click the button below to send us your application!
As a valued member of our community, you'll receive:
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for bonuses and pay raises
- Paid on-site training at NRS with opportunities for advanced training
- Opportunities to earn stipends based on training completion or your salaried position
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Above all, you'll become part of a community of residential service providers that values and respects its members.
Do you have questions about the employment application process? Call 207-657-1387 now to speak with a friendly member of our staff in Gray, ME.
Ready to apply? Click the button below to submit your application!