Provide for Your Loved One in Maine
Turn to us for residential programs for adults with disabilities in locations throughout Maine
Everyone deserves high-quality care. At NorthEast Residential Services in Gray, ME, our vision is to ensure that every individual served is afforded the opportunity for self-directed services that maximize community resources and build real meaningful relationships in their chosen community.
Email us today for more information on our programs for adults with disabilities. We serve families living throughout Maine.
Creating the right care plan for you
You or your loved one deserve first-rate care. We offer a variety of programs for adults with disabilities to:
- Provide comprehensive assessments for every individual
- Promote physical, mental and behavioral health for adults with long- and short-term disabilities
- Provide a safe residential environment choice for adults with disabilities outside the hospital or psychiatric setting
- Work with DHHS, OADS and crisis services to ensure that individuals receive the residential services and help they need
- Collaborate with the individual, their guardian, correspondents, natural supports and service providers to create a care plan
To provide these crisis residential services, we hire and train highly qualified staff members that serve the community ethically. Contact us now if you need crisis residential services.